2/02/2018

Free raglan patterns for the whole family!

This year I have decided to sew more for myself!
Sewing more in general is also a goal of mine since it has gone by the wayside in the last year. It is a funny thing I thought a baby girl would inspire me to sew more but it didn't! I have made less for baby girl than I did for anyone of my boys, shocking really. But that needs to change. I miss my machines and I miss the sewing process!

To start I thought I would share a few free patterns your whole family can use! That's right women, men girls and boys! These are all printable patterns with a tutorial to make things a bit easier, hey some of us need all the help we can get ;0) 

Mens Raglan T-shirt Pattern and Tutorial - Make a raglan tshirt with this free pattern - Melly Sews
Melly sews has a free Mens raglan t-shirt to start off it comes in size medium. I love her patterns and this free one will give you a taste of her excellent instructions!



free raglan shirt pattern sizes 18m-10y for boys and girls from Life Sew Savory
Life Sew Savory has a free pattern for sizes 18 months to 10 years with a few variations! I think this would be a great one to try for multiple sizes!


It's Always Autumn has a great pattern for women in size large. I love all her variations of this pattern! You could try my hack to size it smaller too. 


Sew a Raglan-style Tunic top for your little one using this free PDF pattern in sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Scattered thoughts of a crafty mommy has this darling tunic raglan for the girls! This is great and comes in sizes 4-8 years!

Infiknit Fabrics | See Kate Sew
For the babies See Kate Sew has a pattern for sizes 6-12 months! It is an adorable shirt and it will give you a sample of her excellent patterns as well!


I hope these patterns inspire you to sew more! I know they have me :0)