5/02/2016

6 Free patterns for boys!

My boys and I have been taking a lot more breaks in schooling, life, housework, sewing and everything to do anything away from being inside! We have been getting cabin fever and its almost summer which means we feel done homeschooling but we have a few more things to finish up before that can happen so I thought I would pop in and share a few new free patterns I have collected!


Some patterns listed will need a size chart to help with sizing. Go to my Free patterns for boys page to easily find the size charts I use.

This is the Baby Harvey Tee, isn't it so cute?! It comes in sizes 0-3 months and looks perfect for summer!



This romper is the cutest! It is so hard to find a boy romper and this one looks perfect! Its size 0-6 months, Check it out here!


dreamland-krümelkram-1
This shorts pattern is a GREAT find! the size range is from newborn to size 12 years, approximately,  and they look to be very versatile! The pattern is in German but I just used google translate. The pattern is at the very bottom Labeled BLITZBUX.

This Raglan shirt looks like a great summer addition to any wardrobe for your boys! It is for sizes 6 months to 3T, go here to get it!


DSC_037011
This muscle tee looks really nice and I'm not one to usually like them! This pattern is for size 5 and you can get it here!

11017117_929029123808935_391091566009929950_n
These Rocker joggers are simply awesome! They come in sizes newborn to 6x and are very professional looking pants or shorts! The pattern is free but it will take you to a shopping basket page and ask you to put in a price, the blog says that no pay is necessary but if you wanted follow them by email or facebook that would be appreciated, it looks like they have quite a few great free patterns so it would be worth it!  

I hope your spring is going well and we'll see you soon!